Lacking Nothing

Lacking Nothing

Sunday 2 February 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 1-2

Day 2: Something I feel strongly about...

LOVE:
I believe everyone should have the opportunity to feel loved. To feel the warmth and compassion of another person. To be able to tell each other you love them and that you'd do anything for them. Someone who's with you for the long run and no matter what will be by your side every step of the way. 


Day 1: Five ways to win my heart...


1. Humour - If you can make me laugh, I'm pretty much yours. 
2. Spontaneousness - Do something most people wouldn't. Going out of comfort zones. A+
3. Honesty - It's something that a lot of people don't have any more. And as hard as the truth is to hear sometimes, it's what makes a relationship work.
4. 'I'm not waiting for a Romeo, I'm waiting for a guy who believes that I'm his Juliet.' I want someone who loves me for me and doesn't want to change me, but I wish to learn and grow from my experiences, opportunities and mistakes. 
5. Romantic (even if it's a little bit) - Some flowers or cute little notes left in different places. Or just taking initiative and going on a date every now and then. Something cute :) Be creative!

Till tomorrow. God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment