Lacking Nothing

Lacking Nothing

Friday 24 January 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 22-24

Day 24: Five words/phrases/quotes that make me laugh...

Melonhead - My boss last year used this word. Instead of calling someone an 'idiot', this word was used. It's hilarious.

"We must fight...to run away!" - Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

"Would you care for an orange juice?", "If it needed me." - Carl Barron

"Surely fruit flies have gotta be healthier than normal flies." - Carl Barron

Stop fartassing around...


Day 23: Something that I miss...

I know I have mentioned this a few times before but I'd have to honestly say that I miss companionship. Someone to talk to about everything, to cuddle up to when I'm sad. To share the good and the bad memories with. I know he'll come one day when I'm least expecting him but until then I can dream.


Day 22: My academics...

Not entirely sure what this means but I'll go with the my education.

Started primary school in 1998 and concluded in 2005. Then moved onto secondary school at Clifton State High. In grade 10, moving to Pittsworth State High and completed secondary school in 2010 without an OP, however, with a certificate in Hospitality, Information Communication & Technology and Education Support. Since completing high school, I am currently studying a certificate in Christian Ministry and Theology. Next year continuing to study more, I endeavour to complete a certificate in Youth Work which will allow me to become a Chaplain. 


Till tomorrow. God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment