Lacking Nothing

Lacking Nothing

Thursday 9 January 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 9




How important I think education is...

Education is important. But on a scale of 1-10 of importance and 1 being the least, I'd probably say a 5 or 6 in my opinion. I went to a state school, did well at some subjects but absolutely sucked at others. I didn't go for an OP and that is okay. 

I think parents push their kids too much these days with schooling. Obviously yes the kids have to learn and they will. But dressing them up all good and proper and sending them to a really pricey school is not going to be different from any other school. If they want to do well, they will (no offence to those of you that went to private schools/colleges).

When I have my own family and my children are school age. I will be proud of them no matter what result they got in school, what school they went to and no matter what career path they take. Just like my amazing parents are proud of me.

That's as far as I'm going to go on that topic.

Till tomorrow. God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment