Lacking Nothing

Lacking Nothing

Sunday 5 January 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 5



Today's challenge is to write down what I would say to an ex-boyfriend. Well this could be interesting. 

I'll firstly say two words. Broken heart...and haven't we all been there.

I'm not going to think too deeply about this cause it could potentially bring up many thoughts and emotions. So I'll be quick-ish.

What I want to say/ask:

1. Why did we break up?
2. In what part of the relationship did it end for you?

Honestly, it's ridiculously hard to know what I'd say considering I haven't seen him in years. But I'd like to think I would apologise on my behalf and know that there could be a friendship there.

He may have broken my heart, but he helped me to grow into the person I am today and for that I am thankful.

What would you say to your ex?

Till tomorrow. God Bless x


No comments:

Post a Comment